Wednesday, September 24, 2008

*

Yea, so I have no title to put in there so a star seemed apporiate : ) Well, I am attempting to blog here at work so we will see how far along this will go!

But we had an amazing vacation : ) Oh I loved it we had absolutely beautiful weather with the expection of Sunday where it rained all day long but we spent some days going through some smaller towns and enjoying all the antique stores and the craft stores, well I did Chad not so much! But we went to the beach every night and made me wish badly that we could attempt to afford a beach house! You know just for the weekends and summertime! But with the lovely Apple Festival in town, we were kinda stuck in our house for the weekend but we did go up town once to do something at the barber shop and I got my Bouthans (sp?) and my elephant ear as well! And Saturday Chad and I went to the MSU/ND football game and Chad so nicely sported a MSU t-shirt and enjoyed a wonderful victory as well! Despite the fact that we got lost and had a slight meltdown mainly on my part it all went pretty well!

Ok, so in my last post I just pretty much left everyone hanging but we are pregnant : ) Which we kept secret for about 4 weeks and the longest 4 weeks of my life mind you but I wanted to get past where I was when I miscarried the last time and wait until my doctors appointment until we finally reveal the big news! But everything seems to be going well... eating seems to be a day to day thing, I never know what is going to go down completely but I have learned that this baby doesn't like sweets but loves chocolate and mexican food : ) But next week I head to the doctor again to hear the heartbeat which is so exciting! But at this point has anyone else not felt like they were completely pregnant? Because I mean my pants and food tell me I am and this is such an early stage but it is like when I go to Target and look at Maternity clothes that even though I am not showing I still feel a little funny being in there .. but all in all it has been an experience to say the least!

I will leave you with some fun pictures from our vacation....


Ok so shutterfly is currently having "issues" so I will post this at a later time!

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

Congrats Allison! That is wonderful news! When are you due, seems everyone is having children, which is so exciting! I didn't feel pregnant until I felt the little one moving, and now that he is kicking all the time, it's even more real! The ultrasound pictures really hit the point home as well! Take care, and if you need anti-nausea things let me know. I bought the sea bands and B-6 suckers. Even have some phenergan left over, lol.

walkingcloser said...

i really didn't feel pregnant until i started showing, but even when i heard the heartbeat for the first time (which was at the ultra sound because i couldn't hear the heartbeat at 11 weeks and they said that's a good medical reason for your insurance to pay for an ultrasound), it felt more real! it's totally normal to feel that way! i'm really excited for you allison! i know you really wanted to have a baby, so i am just so happy that you're pregnant!! you'll be an awesome mommy!!!

The Brown's said...

I didn't go to church Sunday, we weren't feeling the greatest. If you want to email me your address... my email is brownr@adecinc.com I will mail you all the suckers that I have! I went and bought maternity pants that had about a 2 to 3 inch elastic width band on them. They lasted for 5 months until I needed to go to the full panel pants. They actually are very comfortable.

The Brown's said...

No problem! I will try to get them into the mail to you tomorrow!

The Brown's said...

I have the suckers with me so I will mail them out during my lunch...